Sunday, May 2, 2010

i ♥ you more than a fat kid loves cake :)


what you give

you give me warmth, when it is cold
with you i want to grow old
you give me strength to carry on
and when i'm weak, you show me how to move on

you dry my tears with your amazing love
it must be true, you are sent from above
you ease my pain, you disperse gray clouds
you show me what love is about

you find a way to make me smile, even if we are apart
there´s something i can surely say:
my love for you comes straight from the heart

you must not forget
That I YOU

my heart is yours and will always be i pray the day comes when we say : “I do”

these words i wrote to complete my vow:
my love for you will always grow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku suka posting yang ini kak :D

the colors of my colorful life said...

makasi nadiaa sayang, miss you :)

Yunita Tri Hardiyanti said...

ooooooow so sweet :))

the colors of my colorful life said...

makasi nita sayang :)