Monday, August 30, 2010

Lil Cacha's 3th

00:00 ante meridiem!
night blindness..
today is salsa's birthday. she is my lil niece. i love her badly. you know why? except she's my niece and i must love her, another reason is she looks like me when i was kid.
actually my first plan is going to my boyfriend's house today. but suddenly i knew that today is salsa birthday. and i decided to ask my boyfriend to come to my house..

uppsss.. i forget, last night my youngest sister 'Rina' bought new dress for salsa as a birthday gift. i love it deeply! the purple gown totally cute and it reminds me of my childhood :)

we celeberate her birthday, as she turns three today. she is so innocent and pure, the twinkle of her eyes is brighter than any stars. the smiles she leaves behind keep our days bright. we watch and pray as her grow. in love and in faith, in beauty and in grace. she brings us joy and pure delight. just to gaze upon her lovely face. she is the joyful moments through our sorrow!

may god bless her. especially on this day, that marks her birth. may god bless her, today, tomorrow and always in peace, in health, in happiness and in love my sweet little niece <3 br="">happy birthday my pretty twin. i love hafifa salsabila putri!

0 comments: