Monday, August 30, 2010

sunday nite meeting

heyhoo blogger..
im going to share about what i did yesterday!
i broke fasting and assembled with the members of BEM STIBA - IEC. it was about the date for an acquaintanceship of campus for the new students..

i was quite resentful when my oldest sister took a bath for so long and made me too late. cause my boyfie was ready to come to my house and he determined to wait as far as i finished bathe!

after that, he came to my house approximately at 5pm. then we tried to look for some fruits-sugar-syrup-spoons to make 'iced fruit'.

it was 5.45pm on my watch, we reached campus then made iced fruit with another friends even we already heard adzan maghrib before we had done..

i joined to eat rice steamed and drank ice tea. then, i began playing UNO card with my sweet little N 'nita' and ka bagus. we played about 4 or 5 times and i lose the game ;c

next, me and all of the members talked about our main point -> 'ospek'
and we didn't get the point till some of us go to meet Ms. Somariah on tuesday!

- returned home-

today i watch tv then my eyes impressed of one advertisement about 'ojek payung'; i appreciated them very much!
why (?)
first, they don't use criterion price for everyone. twice, they willing to be wetted even the rain extremely heavy. and the third, they visible like coldness ;c

can you imagine how they can be tough with their job just because to make money when the rain's come? they do that just for Rp.3000,- even less. in my point of view, that's not worth with their effort. they can be sick because of rain. i think, the small change that they get is not enough for them..

i know i can't do anything for them. i just can look touchiness and pray they will get what they need as soon as possible. keep fighting para bocah ojek payung

2 comments:

Yunita Tri Hardiyanti said...

I like the way you write this deaaaar :)

the colors of my colorful life said...

so much thank you cil :)