Saturday, August 28, 2010

seriously wonderful satnite

after having such a gladly saturday nite with my lovely boyfie <3 p="">actually yesterday: my first period day. that was the time when i couldn't control my mood. especially when my oldest sister failed to keep her word! it was totally disappoint me ;c
but i really love my boyfie, cause he could make me smile when i was distressed <3 br="">for the first, he just asked me to accompany him to spend our saturday nite to shopping at URBIE. he came to my house at about 5pm and suddenly he decided to break fasting outside
then we went to Pizza Hut Kalimalang cause i was desirous of pasta. when we arrived, there was totally full of reserved table and we had to be waiting for so long. we ate till droped (felt so sated) #begaaaah :)
when we wanted to pay we didn't forget to take 2 balloons for my niece and my nephew. i wondered they feel so happy..
and then we continued our trip to URBIE. when my boyfie was squeamish, something trouble came to me! my stomach felt so hurt and i decided just to sit there to ease my pain. the last, he got 2 pieces of shirt and we returned home..
in the middle of our way, suddenly i felt that i lost the balloons.gosh..i didn't give anything for my lil' salsa and rifa ;c

but it was a good day cause my boyfie knows me so well and im very much grateful to him who have kindly appreciated whoever i am

0 comments: