Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Bit Happy - A Bit Disappointed

Hell-o blogger..
I feel 50:50 to love yesterday!
First, my mother and my youngest sister woke me up in the dawn. They ask me to go shopping. Yaaay!
We went to one shopping mall and spent so much time there.

At noon, Devi went to my house. She asked me to accompany her to go to the mall to buy black jeans. When we had been there, Devi bought 1 logo jeans. Then, we looked for shoes and I fell in love with footwear by Yongki Komaladi and St.Yves. But, I have to request for money to my mom first. Hahaha. After that, we went to j.co to meet Ida that works there. Ida is our junior high school friend. We go around that mall almost 2 hours..

Next, we went to Amanda's house. How surprised I was when I read my DM from @nobarsimPATI that I got 2 tickets to watch The Shock Labyrint at Blitz Megaplex Grand Indonesia. Actually, I thought that I would not got it. Cause I didn't use the clue when I wrote my fiction story about the topic 'Bangsal 140' and when I realized that my story was not related with the first clue 'Bloody', I deleted all my tweets about it. How could I got that ticket? I dont really know about it till now!

I looked my watch - 5pm. The registration open from 4pm. Opening with breaking fast together then the film start at 7.30pm. I called my youngest sister to accompany me to go there. But she could not! Then, I texted my boyfriend but he still works at that time. The conclusion is God didn't bless me to watch The Shock Labyrint :(

0 comments: