Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sick!

Huft.. I felt so tired and got sick since a week ago..
When I got wet of rain. And 4 days ago, My Boyfriend came to my house and accompanied me to buy footwear. I knew that I got sick, but it could not stop me to buy new shoes or sandal and especially to meet Nitha and Fany :)
Me and my boyfriend went to one mall near my house. We went straight to Matahari Department Store. I took a look for new wedges, but he told me that he didn't like it. and I decided to buy sandal by St.Moritz. After that, we continued our plan to meet Nitha and Fany at Tebet. It's been a long time I didn't get there. Firstly, I told Nitha and Fany to meet at The King but actually it's already changed to be Masketeer's. And I thought that it just changed name but I was wrong. The menu is totally different! Oh God, what an uncomfortable place. Because there forbid us to play UNO Card. So, I finally ordered kebab at Baba Rafi. Suddenly Fanny's friends came and broke fasting together with us. Next, Fanny and friends went around the outlets. My boyfriend, Nitha and I went to Dunkin Donut and Nitha bought a half dozen of donut :) Fanny's friends decided to go back home but Fany and Nitha joined my boyfriend to come to my house. I bought a bottleful of coca cola and Fanny bought fried rice. We ate and played uno card and the loser had to wear helmet and squatted. That was totally fun :D
And now, I have to be patient when my asthma getting worst and it made me could not come in meeting of BEM few days ago. hhu..

0 comments: