Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Holy Ied

Happy Ied 1431 H
To celebrate the last night of fasting month, Tito, Ayu, Dika, Nanda, Yanita and I went to Patung Panahan Senayan. I enjoyed my fried rice and saw fireworks. that was totally cool. I love it. But suddenly BM swept away all the vehicle and we moved to Kemayoran cause Tito wanted to meet dita. I felt so sleepy. It was 3.30am and we returned home. I just slept for about 3 hours and I must woke up on lebaran's day and went around my neighbor's house then to Depok to meet my Daddy's family. At noon, me and my cousins went to Depok Town Square to watch Darah Garuda but how poor us! We got the ticket at 7pm. It didn't separate our spirit. We bought so many dingdong's coins and played for a long time. After we played, we decided to have a meal and we went to Solaria but closed! So, we decided to eat CFC. Tired!!!

1 comments:

Risya! said...

maaf lahir batin yah..